Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Minnesota Twins vs. Texas Rangers

The Texas Rangers will be in Minnesota this week to take on the Minnesota Twins. The two teams met early this month for a 3 game series in Texas. The last series was a great road win for the Twins. I'm predicting that with just over a month left of games in the HHH Metrodome that Twins-Rangers tickets will be go fast!

Minnesota Twins Tickets have been a hot buy all summer and are only going to get hotter as the season nears an end, especially if Joe Mauer continues to be as white-hot as he has been recently. If you are interested in buying MN Twins vs. TX Rangers tickets I would suggest looking online first, instead of trying to purchase day of at the Metrodome. I have found lots of great ticket deals that make season ticket seats affordable. Twins bloggers, like MinnesotaTwinsFan.blogspot.com are talking about finding Home Run Porch and Season Tickets online.

1 comment:

B said...

I was at this game, probably the last I will go to in the Dome... I'm excited for Target Field but its still sad to say goodbye to the Dome