Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Holidays from Minnesota Twins Tickets!

Holiday Gift Wrapping and BagsSeasons Greetings Fellow Minnesota Twins Fans!

Before I head out to spend some quality time with my family for the Holidays, I wanted to send a quick note to my Minnesota Twins Family... With my presents bought and wrapped (many of them Twins Gear and Twins Tickets), baking done, and my Holiday Cards sent, I can finally relax and spend some time thinking about why I love this time of year so much...

What I have come to is that everyone is nicer during the month of December, for as much complaining as we all do about Holiday Shopping, Dieting and Stress the Holidays are really a great time of year. So Minnesota Twins Fans, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Joyous _________! Enjoy the Holiday Season Twins Fans! See you in the New Year!

1 comment:

write an essay for me said...

I think the Christmas shopping season usually ends on Christmas Eve, when decorations are taken down, and preparations for the Boxing Day sales start.