Monday, December 28, 2009

2009 Minnesota Twins Tickets Recap...

Twins Yankees Series
This time of year it seems that everyone is writing recaps of the year, Top 10 Lists and Most Likely Statements for next year... I wouldn't want the world to be without a 2009 Twins Ticket Recap. So here goes: The Most Expensive Ticket Buys for 2009 for Minnesota Sports Tickets were (drum roll please) Twins Yankees Tickets! and don't forget the 2009 MLB Playoff games at the HHH Metrodome - they weren't cheap either.

As a Minnesota Twins Tickets follower I was excited to hear that Twins Yankees made the list, though I have to admit I was a little surprised considering that The Minnesota Vikings signed Brett Favre and the Minnesota Wild added lots of new players and a new coach. Despite all of the changes in Minnesota Sports in 2009, the Twins Yankees Tickets were among the most expensive and sought after sports tickets purchased this year. What does that mean for Minnesota Twins Tickets next year? Twins Tickets will likely be more expensive... not only will the Twins be playing at the new Target Field (which on its own will raise ticket demand) but with the strong finish to last years season the Minnesota Twins will be a hot ticket buy this spring.

My advice, as always... Buy Minnesota Twins Tickets early!!

4 comments:

B said...

Good Job MN Twins, I'm surprised that they did so well this season.. I would have guessed that the Vikings would have had the Highest Ticket Price this season!

fanamaniac said...

I'm surprised. I thought Vikings Packers would be the highest too. Granted I sit in the 5 dollar student section so I'm a bit out of the loop on that one haha

B said...

Fanamaniac,
I totally agree... life from the cheap seats jades your view of expensive tickets.

purchase research papers said...

I think the club has several hazing rituals, such as requiring the most junior relief pitcher on the team to carry water and snacks to the bullpen in a brightly colored small child's backpack