Monday, August 23, 2010

Twins-Tigers Tickets Still Available!

Jason Kubel celebrating a home run at Target FieldThe Minnesota Twins and the Detroit Tigers will have a 3 game series at Target Field from August 31st to September 2nd. Tickets are still available, so purchase them now before it's too late! The Minnesota Twins are the hottest team in baseball after the All-Star break and currently hold a 5 game lead in the AL Central Division. The Detroit Tigers will be eager to play the spoiler role and see if they can take down to defending AL Central Champions. Purchase your Minnesota Twins tickets today!

5 comments:

Allison said...

This series would be the perfect Labor Day event!

Allison said...

Ticket King convinced me; I've got my tickets! I'll be there Thursday...

order dissertations said...

you so lucky that can take a ticket. unfortunately I've missed it, coz didn't have some

what causes hiccups said...

I am a Yankees fan, but I wanna say congratz to the Twins on winning the AL Central. You Twins fans have a lot to be proud of and much luck in Target Field

essay companies said...

I'm so gald about their win!! they're really worth it, with any doubt. most great team in the world