Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just One Minnesota Twins Home Series Left

I've been writing about it all summer and yet somehow it seemed like more of a reality in June than it does now. The Minnesota Twins are just two road series (6 days) away from returning home and starting the last Home Series at the Metrodome they will ever play.

As you can imagine, mostly because I've been telling you all summer, Minnesota Twins Tickets are hard to come by right now. I've done some looking and have found great deals on local ticket brokerage websites, Ticket King has Minnesota Twins Tickets listed for as cheap as $25 bucks and ranging in the $100 plus area for the some of the best seats in the Dome. You can be sure though that these "cheap seats" will not last until next weekend when the games are, if you plan on saying goodbye to the Metrodome along side the Minnesota Twins I suggest as soon as you are done reading this sentence you find tickets online and purchase.

See you at the Metrodome One Last Time!

1 comment:

KC said...

I can't believe that it is finally here, I just got tickets for the last game. Twins baseball will not be the same without Dome Dogs!