Friday, September 11, 2009

Minnesota Twins vs. Cleveland Indians

It is down to the final countdown of home series left in the Metrodome of the Minnesota Twins and Twins Tickets are going faster than ever because of it! The Twins take on the Cleveland Indians in a 3 game series starting Monday September 14th.

I couldn't remeber if I had Indians-Twins Tickets the last time the Cleveland Indians were here so I did some looking to try and jog my memory... I went to MinnesotaTwinsFan.blogspot.com to read a game review and was reminded why I "couldn't remember" I had blocked out the last Indians-Twins series, although we did win 2 of the 3 games, the Twins had one of their ugliest losses a 1-10 whopper in the 2nd game of the series, I don't think I even went to the 3rd game.

This time around if I can get my hands on Twins-Indians Tickets there is no way that I will be skipping the game there are only 2 more home series left at the HHH Metrodome and I for one want to be at both. If you are looking to buy Royals-Twins Tickets I hope you have a little magic up your sleeve because all Twins Home Tickets left are getting spendy and hard to find. If I hear of any great deals I'll post here first!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Eagerly awaiting your findings--I have flexpasses that need to be used up!