Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Avoid Shopping Mayhem and Spend Black Friday Shopping for Twins Tickets Online

Black Friday, retails newest holiday, is quickly approaching. While most people are sleeping off their Turkey Coma's, avid shoppers will be out at the crack of dawn on Friday November 27th shopping for Christmas Deals and Steals!

One way to avoid all of the shopping chaos this year is to skip the malls all together! Why not instead spend your Black Friday online buying Twins Tickets. Online ticket sites already have season tickets available for purchase for the new Target Field. Twins Tickets make the perfect gift no matter what Holiday you are celebrating. Do yourself a favor this Friday and stay snuggled up in your sweatpants and order Twins Tickets online!

3 comments:

Twins Fan 2 said...

I would rather do online shopping than deal with all the Black Friday crowds any day! Twins Tickets are a good idea for gifts - especially with the new Target Field next year. They have cheap Minnesota Twins hats at Wal-mart that I could wrap up with the Twins Tickets for a cool gift.

fanamaniac said...

Every year my family and I go to the mall before it even opens. My family is crazy when it comes to Black Friday. Thankfully this year I am staying in the cities so I won't have to deal with the craziness. BUT I will be online for Twins stuff :) my weakness

research paper writing said...

By the way the Metrodome's upper deck in center and right fields was partly covered by a curtain containing banners of various titles won, and retired numbers