Monday, January 25, 2010

Minnesota Twins Ticket Prices for the Minnesota Twins Home Opener

Minnesota Twins Tickets
The Minnesota Twins Home Opener is creeping closer and closer as the days continue to tick off of the 2010 calendar. As the first Twins Game at Target Field approaches, Minnesota Twins Tickets will only get higher.

When I looked at secondary ticket sites this morning I found Minnesota Twins Tickets starting around $150 in the 300 level sections and go up to almost $800 for the front row seats. No matter where you want to sit at Target Field, Twins Tickets for the home opener are selling fast. I would not recommend waiting and trying to buy day of or holding out for last minute deals... it just won't happen.

Buy Minnesota Twins Ticket for the April 12th Twins Home Opener today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree it is a lot of money, but definitely worth the memories!

Mn Twins Tickets said...

Thank you for this blog. Thats all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, youve covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.

college board said...

Very interesting article. Well when there is so much a new. Many thanks, for the information

research papers help said...

I think the Twins also signed a 30-year lease of the new stadium, effectively guaranteeing the continuation of the team in Minnesota for a long time to come

vicky said...

I have been reading your entries all through my morning break, and I must admit the whole article has been very enlightening and rather well written. I assumed I would assist you to recognize that for some reason this weblog does not view well in Internet Explorer 8. I wish Microsoft might stop converting their software. I’ve a query for you. Could you thoughts replacing weblog roll hyperlinks? That would be in point of fact neat!