Friday, April 30, 2010

Minnesota Twins Schedule: May Home Games...

Inside an empty Target Field
It is hard to believe that the first month of the baseball season is coming to a close. Though for Minnesota Twins Fans still waiting to go to Target Field, May not only will bring lower ticket prices but also lots of opportunities to take in a Minnesota Twins Game from the seats of Target Field.
Target Field Twins Schedule: May Home Games
May 3rd-5th: Minnesota Twins vs. Detroit Tigers
May 6th-9th: Minnesota Twins vs. Baltimore Orioles
May 11th-12th: Minnesota Twins vs. Chicago White Sox
May 21st-23rd: Minnesota Twins vs. Milwaukee Brewers
May 25th-27th: Minnesota Twins vs. New York Yankees
May 28th-30th: Minnesota Twins vs. Texas Rangers

2 comments:

B said...

I have been waiting for the prices to drop on Twins Tickets before I go and see Target Field.. one of my friends is the Ticket King Intern and she just told me about some great ticket deals for Target Field

Twins Fan on a Budget said...

I have heard that the mid-week games in May are going to be the lowest ticket prices all season? Any idea if that is true? I hope not.. I want to go to games once it is warm?!